TREE POWER INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Click here for Tree Power Incentive Form
What is Tree Power?
- Tree power is a nationwide program that was developed by the American Public Power Association to encourage customers of public power utilities to plant trees.
- Utilities offer incentives to their customers in the form of rebates for planting shade trees on their property.
- We have established funds that will be available in rebate form to our electric customers when they meet all of the eligibility conditions. Funds are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a limit of two trees per customer per year. To guarantee there will be funds available for your purchase, call 332-0100.
ELECTRIFY YOUR YARD & GET GREAT REBATES
With electric lawn equipment, you can now have a great looking yard without waking your neighbors.
Our rebates make switching to a new electric mower, trimmer, chain saw or leaf blower easier than ever. Get a rebate of 10% on your purchase price!
Electrify Your Yard Flyer
Click here for Electric Lawn Equipment rebate form.
Commercial and Industrial Customer Rebates
Energy efficiency improvement incentives are available to Commercial and Industrial customers on a custom basis. Incentives are available for energy efficient equipment such as:
- High efficiency lighting
- High efficient HVAC equipment
- Premium efficient motors
- Variable frequency drives
- Other process equipment that will save energy
Energy audits and design assistance is provided at no cost. Before proceeding with any efficiency improvement project, contact us and we will provide help in selecting the proper equipment and determine the actual cost savings for the project. Rebates will be based upon actual energy savings and ILPT’s avoided power costs. Funding is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Call today (319)332-0100.
L.E.E.F. Program (Local Energy Efficiency Funding Program)
Click here for brochure on L.E.E.F. Program
Click here for Press Release on the new program
New Construction Program
New Construction Design Assistance fact sheet.
USDA Revolving Loan Fund
Independence Light & Power Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Brochure